Business Development Manager, Seb Azzo London (Remote position)
An opportunity to join a fast growing Shoreditch-based Software company at an exciting phase in its growth. We’re looking for a positive, energetic, natural salesperson to boost our business development.
Seb Azzo’s mission is to help brands and their people thrive through highly optimised and intuitive software. Seb Azzo achieves this with a completely remote team, with a base office in London (Shoreditch) that you can choose to work from.
We’ve been delivering top quality LMS (Learning Management Systems) products and other SaaS solutions to brands like Accor Group, Carlsberg and Uniworld for the past 6 years.
In March 2019 Seb Azzo launched its first SaaS LMS product called Innform. Innform is an all-in-one employee development platform for hospitality. This role will focus on the core business, with the possibility to branch out into Innform or any the product owned by Seb Azzo.
The role will involve:
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets and sales objectives
- Cold call/email prospective customers and meeting in person for pitches
- Build a sales pipeline, implement sales activity plans with the utilisation of a powerful sales stack
- Develop and articulate an effective sales proposition
- Demonstrate and present benefits of the software solutions at both conferences and client meetings
- Develop and maintain improved sales strategies to manage accounts efficiently
- Create a strategic account plan for all of your target accounts, including organisation profile and contacts by department
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer database in a CRM and maintain up to date customer meeting and activity records
- Prepare and deliver regular sales reports and management information as required
- Participate in sales and corporate events and campaigns as necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an independent self-starter. The role will require someone who can manage their own time and effectively plan their day to day activities and be strategic to win clients.
- Be well-organised, keeping CRM database up to date and working closely with the small team to help each other overcome barriers
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in sales, preferably with a strong face to face focus. If this is in the software industry then fabulous, but not essential, we’re looking for a outright sales prodigy.
- Have immense drive, a strong entrepreneurial instinct, desire (and tough skin) to work in a startup environment, and know when to seize an opportunity
- Be an excellent communicator with superb written and spoken English
- Have confidence, charisma and ability to build strong partner relationships quickly to win a sale
- Have a track record of devising creative solutions to sales challenges
- £30k base
- £50k OTE
- Travel expenses paid
- A remote position with offices in Shoreditch
- A hard-working, dynamic culture
Please send through your CV and a brief cover letter to explain why you’re the ideal person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org